You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Newest Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  YourEscape Shop!  

Some very funny jokes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavenlyRune

HeavenlyRune

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-28
Comments : Moderator in 4 different servers.
Admin is 3 different servers.

Hopefully in 3 weeks I will aply for moderator Smile

Some very funny jokes. Empty
PostSubject: Some very funny jokes.   Some very funny jokes. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:01 pm

Joke 1:
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

lol!

Joke 2:
Last night I went to a 24-hour grocery. When I got there, the guy was locking the front door. I said, "Hey, the sign says you're open 24 hours." He goes: "Not in a row!" --Steven Wright

A guy joins a monastery and takes a vow of silence: he's allowed to say two words every seven years. After the first seven years, the elders bring him in and ask for his two words. "Cold floors," he says. They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him back in and ask for his two words. He clears his throats and says, "Bad food." They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him in for his two words. "I quit," he says. "That's not surprising," the elders say. "You've done nothing but complain since you got here."

Joke 3:
Doctor, Doctor
Two doctors and an HMO manager die and line up together at the Pearly Gates. One doctor steps forward and tells St. Peter, "As a pediatric surgeon, I saved hundreds of children." St. Peter lets him enter.
The next doctor says, "As a psychiatrist, I helped thousands of people live better lives." St. Peter tells him to go ahead.
The last man says, "I was an HMO manager. I got countless families cost-effective health care."
St. Peter replies, "You may enter. But," he adds, "you can only stay for three days. After that, you can go to hell

Joke 4:
Timing Is Everything
A guy shows up late for work. The boss yells, "You should've been here at 8:30!"
The guy replies, "Why? What happened at 8:30?"

Last joke:
Who's Counting?
How many Deadheads does it take to change a light bulb?
12,001. That's one to change it, 2,000 to record the event and take pictures, and 10,000 to follow it around until it burns out.
Back to top Go down
http://zarosforever.forumotions.net
h e a v e n
Silver Mod
Silver Mod
h e a v e n

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-30
Comments : hey

Some very funny jokes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some very funny jokes.   Some very funny jokes. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:33 am

i liked 1st one best but...here is a joke...but its not copy and paste so might not..say it proparly lol

ok..

4 nuns die and go to heaven...while ther at the gates..god asks them "has any one made contact with a penis?"....the nuns reply yes...so god tells them to dip the part of the body..wer penis had touched,so....

1st nun steps forward and dips her hand in ...and then 2ns person dips ther hands in aswell

then.. thers a argument...god says."whats going on" 3rd nun says i want to be infront of her cuz she is gona dip her ass in then il have to swallow the water.

m8 at school told me
Back to top Go down

Some very funny jokes.
Page 1 of 1