You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Newest Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  YourEscape Shop!  

Interview of " r1de 2lumby "

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R1de 2lumby

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Comments : Hey, neat server . gotta try it out (:

Interview of " r1de  2lumby " Empty
PostSubject: Interview of " r1de 2lumby "   Interview of " r1de  2lumby " I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:34 pm

So .. I've played runescape for around 3 years . got a level 110, and a 116, and a 124 , i basically godwars, bounty worlds in runescape, i've joined runescape private servers for year-round now, pretty pointless on silab or moparscape webclient v3.2 , and im sick of watching people on youtube killing so many people , i like PKing as you can see from my interview above, i play Halo 3, CoD4 , CoD5, i got a PS3 and Xbox 360, guitar hero III is one of my pretty good talents, i can do " TTATF " : through the fire and flames on expert, but only scored 87%, im working on it though. yesh im asian, im grade 9, i live in Canada , im proud . Suspect i have a girlfriend, so dont ask me out over the internet, thats just stupid and im looking forward in becoming a staff member or even better from this server, server admins / owners / mods / co owners, please do not ask for my runescape accounts for a exchange of a staff spot, I do not trade runescape accounts for a mod or admin spot or owner spot, i do not find that amusing, Cool sorry to disapoint you .

- Ldog151
- Plika88
- R1de 2lumby

thanks , best wishes . - Viic
Back to top Go down
Hm0ng

Hm0ng

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Comments : [img]http://www.housearrestevents.com/2008v2/events/event-pics/2008/11/21/small.jpg[img]

PostSubject: Re: Interview of " r1de 2lumby "   Interview of " r1de  2lumby " I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Why u got to make urs better than anyone elses? lol. Very Happy no problem here. but
dang. so much better. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fscrew.synthasite.com
warblood
Co Owner
Co Owner
warblood

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Interview of " r1de 2lumby "   Interview of " r1de  2lumby " I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:41 am

I won't be trading you my staff spot for a Runescape account...Runescape sucks now.

There are only 3 administrators ingame...Siren (owner), Matthew (coder/Co owner), Myself (Co owner)

It will be staying that way. Moderator positions are available to be EARNED, but we need more players ingame before we bring in more Moderators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview of " r1de 2lumby "   Interview of " r1de  2lumby " I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview of " r1de 2lumby "
Page 1 of 1