You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Newest Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  YourEscape Shop!  

new source/client

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shaggalot

shaggalot

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Comments : hope this is a good game Razz

new source/client Empty
PostSubject: new source/client   new source/client I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:37 am

this post is just stating i feel drop rates for alot of monsters are too high as is and some monsters drop numerous rares at once i can see if certain monsters only dropped 1 totally rare item but ummm i got ancient staff d skirt and d legs from greens on same drop further more i am goin to use this as my review for new source/client i love it alot more then the original but i know it is still a beta so this is my open opinion about what should stay and what should stay the same in the next post i will give comments about each monster change the drop rate and adjust some things and hope that u like them and they are introduced into the server...

i love the clan homes thing but wouldnt it be too hard to make every player that asks a clan home and wont that be more bandwidth i can see u doin that for mods and admins but when the server gets bigger ur goin to have ur time packed making clan homes over everything else so purpose and application to get a clan home and some collateral for it like 3 usd for a clan home for there clan or people will feel more up on doin it if its for there clan... i would know a good leader would

next on my list is green drags when u go ::greens there is only 1 dragon i told void the drop rates should be lowered but 1 dragon ummm thats not good he is just asking for that to be a straight up fighting area like a whole new pk spot (aint that what deeppk is for) so therefore i would suggest adding at least 1 more dragon

at ::trainarea none of the monsters can lay even 1 hit on u this has to change makes the monsters way too easy to kill and makes drops even worse cuz they can kill alot of them in shorter times cuz they dont have to use food or worry bout what equip they can wear all dragons should require a dfs or anti dragon sheild or else they wouldnt be a dragon this aint "dragonheart" dragons can breath fire lmfao

cussing is aloud now i dont feel anyone should even muster a curse word as u all know most of the players are 15 and under atm and rs servers attract a younger crowd so i suggest a filter of some sort....i know i know a filter bad idea will get too bad and filter everything NO just make one on basic curse words and mods/admins that see the adjusts to the words will warn them if repeated jailed for an hour if repeated again jailed for a day etc eventually leading to a mute or such

each monster should have its own unique item and not like 20 monsters dropping d plate or d chain d claws ive noticed the chance of getting one of those monsters is alot higher if all u kill is monsters that drop them just switch between monsters thus what ive been doin and i got alot of them the stronger dragons like black and red dragon steel iron should have hit upto 70 and hit at least 30 thru dfs or anti dragon sheild this will make it alot harder for people just to walk in killin them non stop and u shoudlnt be able to bank in that area make them go home to get more food

sorry if some of it seems cruel but its how i feel towards it and what i believe should be done to help the better cause of the server dont expect all of them to go thru but i expect all of them to be given a thought
Back to top Go down
shaggalot

shaggalot

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Comments : hope this is a good game Razz

new source/client Empty
PostSubject: Re: new source/client   new source/client I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:38 am

look for this symbol * before a monsters name and it means that it is revised a lil bit or altered in lamens terms

*General Graador: personally i believe yall did a great job on this one but yall should use actual godwar dungeon for the killing of the 20..

Cash 20,000,000 , 35%
Saradomin Sword , 1%
Zgs , 5%
Bgs , 2%
Sgs , 2%
Ags , 1%
Bones , 100%
Bandos Tasset , 1%
Bandos Chest Plate , 1%
Armadyl Chest Plate , 1%
Armadyl Plate skirt , 1%

*Mithril Dragon: back into the wildy please makes people think twice about goin there... or give him a lair like kbd

DFH , 1%
DFS, 1%
Pots , 50%
Dragon Bones , 100%
Cash 5,000,000 , 40%

White Knight:

Any Part of Full White Armor , 40%
Bones , 100%

*Chaos Elemental: should have all godswords drop with this on being as its illegal to lure most people wouldnt dare train on him

sgs , 5%
ags , 2%
zgs , 2%
bgs , 2%
Dragon 2h Sword , 4%
Pots , 50%
Ashes , 100%

*Dark Beast: im altering a couple things on this one that should be the only reasons u kill the dark beast

Cllue Scroll , 1%
Bones , 100%
Dark Bow , 5%
Dragon Claws , 10%

*KBD:

Anti-Dragon Shield , 75%
Dragon Med Helm , 3%
Ranger Boots , 3%
Robin Hood Hat , 3%
Rune Plate Legs , 5%
Dragon Scimitar , 3%
Clue Scroll , 1%
Dragon Bones , 100%
DFS, 1%

*Kalphite Queen:

Dragon Chain Body , 2%
Cash 25,000 , 40%
Ashes, 100%
Dragon Claws , 3%
Any Statius Thing , 3%
Any Vesta Thing , 3%

Abyssal Demon:

Abyssal Whip , 10%
Dragon Scimitar, 3%
Rune Full Helm , 8%
Rune Plate Legs , 5%
Ashes , 100%
Clue scroll , 1%

Daggonath Supereme:

Rune C'bow , 3%
Archers Ring , 2%
Dragon axe , 2%
Clue Scroll , 1%
Big Bone , 100%

Daggonath Prime:

Rune C'bow , 3%
Seers Ring , 2%
Dragon axe , 2%
Clue Scroll , 1%
Big Bone , 100%

Daggonath Rex:

Rune C'bow , 3%
Warrior Ring, 2%
Berseker Ring , 1%
Dragon axe , 2%
Clue Scroll , 1%
Big Bone , 100%

*Blue Dragon: make them have more hp and hit a whole lot harder

DFH , 1%
DFS, 1%
Pots , 30%
Dragon Bones , 100%
Dragon Plate Body , 5%
Cash 5,000,000 , 30%

*Black Dragon: give more hp and make hit harder then 0

Statius items , 5%
Pots , 30%
Dragon Bones , 100%
Dragon Plate Body , 5%
Cash 5,000,000 , 30%

*Red Dragon: give more hp and make hit harder then 0

Vesta items , 5%
Pots , 30%
Dragon Bones , 100%
Dragon Plate Body , 5%
Cash 5,000,000 , 30%

*Steel Dragon: give more hp and make hit harder then 0

Some kind of custom item , 1%
Pots , 30%
Dragon Bones , 100%
Cash 5,000,000 , 30%

*Iron Dragon:

weaker custom item , 1%
Pots , 30%
Dragon Bones , 100%
Cash 5,000,000 , 30%

*Bronze Dragon:

enchanted pieces' , 5%
Pots , 30%
Dragon Bones , 100%
Cash 5,000,000 , 30%

Baby Red Dragon:

Cash 500,000 , 30%
Baby Dragon bones , 100%
Rune arrows *50* , 30%
Rune arrows *100* , 30%
Red D'Hide Body , 30%
Red D'Hide Chaps , 30%

Baby Dragon (Grey):

Cash 500,000 , 30%
Baby Dragon bones , 100%
Rune arrows *50* , 30%
Rune arrows *100* , 30%

Baby Blue Dragon:

Cash 500,000 , 30%
Baby Dragon bones , 100%
Rune arrows *50* , 30%
Rune arrows *100* , 30%
Blue D'hide body , 10%
Blue D'hide Chaps , 10%

Gelatinnoth Mother(All colors): these should only be able to be maged and should corrispond with there color to each spell user will have to use the weakness on them in order to kill and drops rate should be dropped we want these new items and custom monsters to be challenging yet pleasing to the players so something unique for drops and how to kill/how hard these guys are nice customs btw

Cash 10,000,000, 25%
Dragon mace , 1%
Dragon Battleaxe, 5%
Dragon sq shield , 1%
Dragon spear (S) , 2%

i hope yall like it i have a great mass of knowledge on items in rs so if u need items for monsters for replacements i can throw ideas out there most of you have me on msn and if u dont its shaggadelic1987@hotmail.com.... only add if u have any feedback on this or if u want to know the items i think should replace all the d items yall put there...
Back to top Go down
banisha

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-10
Comments : kwl

new source/client Empty
PostSubject: Re: new source/client   new source/client I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:33 am

lalalalalalala when the server back !@!@!@!
Back to top Go down
warblood
Co Owner
Co Owner
warblood

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-14

new source/client Empty
PostSubject: Re: new source/client   new source/client I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:25 am

It will be back up as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
h e a v e n
Silver Mod
Silver Mod
h e a v e n

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-30
Comments : hey

new source/client Empty
PostSubject: Re: new source/client   new source/client I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:14 pm

dude you must of took ur time...but i think this should be used but instead of d claws being 10% and d bow 5% on dark beast i think it should be other way around

also...clue scrolls should be 1-4% chance varying on monster unless.. u make reward from clue a high % for like 3rd age ect..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new source/client Empty
PostSubject: Re: new source/client   new source/client I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new source/client
Page 1 of 1