You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Newest Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  YourEscape Shop!  

bad economy!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shaggalot

shaggalot

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Comments : hope this is a good game Razz

bad economy!!! Empty
PostSubject: bad economy!!!   bad economy!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:18 pm

i feel that the economy is already shot. i am goin to go over how we can fix this situation...via new drop rates on new server then the prices should all be changed 1b should be 100 times harder to get...

my ideas for changing economy i know some of you wont like this idea but a reset of banks would be nessacary or all the items in everyones banks and dont say im being shallow or self centered im only one with full gilded im willing to give it up to make the economy better...

idea pt 1: change all the prices to lower like say barrows are selling for 120-240m change that to like 1 or 2 million people would have to do barrows for days change all the prices in the shops of phats masks etc to around 100m this will play into the long term fixing of the economy

idea pt 2: take out a lot of the smaller item shops like d bow in shop...potions in shop taken away thus the items will create there own prices and the prices will vary based on who can get them and who can make them...

thought for knowledge: if we lower the prices of everything it will make the economy more stable being as the prices arent too high and prices will stay regular and not fluxuate much would be easier for us to make a price guide and will be truely unique server being as we will have it better then most private servers being the prices wont exceed 1billion gp

idea pt 3: if that all goes into effect u wont have to adjust the drop rates to make items become more scarce but make it to where the prices will remainn a price for a long time

example: take d claws... anyone that knows me i rate this items over rated but they are costing 2b if not more if we introduce the new system thep rice of d claws would most likely drop down to around 50-75mil being as tho they are a rare drop in deed

this is just the start of this i will explain more in detail i want true feedback on this positive and negative give ideas urself focused around this or wut u think would be better... i do accept all feedback tho so give some
Back to top Go down
shaggalot

shaggalot

bad economy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad economy!!!   bad economy!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:19 pm

supporters of idea:

anil-"Pretty good idea tbh.
Money will be loads harder to get.
On the old source you could get 1.2b an hour.
It will take you a day to get 1.2bon the new source.
Meaning if we have barrows at 240m it will take forever.
I agree with shag.
A bank reset.
A new price guide maybe.
A new start to yourescape."

Last edited by shaggalot on Fri May 15, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaggalot

shaggalot

bad economy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad economy!!!   bad economy!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:19 pm

the opposing side:

N/A
Back to top Go down
h e a v e n
Silver Mod
Silver Mod
h e a v e n

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-30
Comments : hey

bad economy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad economy!!!   bad economy!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm

i agree..we would be a lot more sucesfull as a server...as people would stck around for a lot longer
Back to top Go down
shaggalot

shaggalot

bad economy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad economy!!!   bad economy!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:13 pm

ty for the support still believe they should do it but this was based on the old client Razz
Back to top Go down
Caynnnn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-06
Comments : wwww

bad economy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad economy!!!   bad economy!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:52 pm

**** this game, halo 3 for the win!
Back to top Go down
Praga
Super Mod
Super Mod
Praga

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-03-14

bad economy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad economy!!!   bad economy!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 am

cayn, dont asked for forgiveness when you spam on forums

-Cayn Banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bad economy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad economy!!!   bad economy!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bad economy!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Official Feedback-
Jump to: