You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
You are not logined yet please login we have missed you.
Aint got got an account ? sign up today for free.
You are entering friendly forum with an unbeliveable community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Newest Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  YourEscape Shop!  

-------------- Horse bites off man's testicle --------

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeyou
Silver Mod
Silver Mod
Pokeyou

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-03-14

-------------- Horse bites off man's testicle -------- Empty
PostSubject: -------------- Horse bites off man's testicle --------   -------------- Horse bites off man's testicle -------- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:29 pm

And I thought a horse is a herbivorous animal...

An Indonesian villager had to be rushed to hospital after a horse bit off one of his testicles said reports on Thursday.

The 35-year-old man was unloading sand from a horse-drawn cart at a construction site in Sulawesi earlier this week when the attack occurred, Indonesia's state-run news agency Antara reported.

A witness said the animal suddenly lunged at the man, sinking its teeth into his crotch.

Shocked bystanders loaded the man into a car to take him to hospital, before one noticed a piece of flesh on the pavement.

"Luckily the horse did not chew up or swallow his testicle, but spit it onto the pavement," the bystander was quoted as saying.

"So I picked it up and brought it to the doctor at the hospital where the victim was being treated."

It was not known whether doctors attempted to sew it back on.

The 70-year-old owner of the horse, Budi, said the animal was trained but sometimes turned wild, and had bitten people in the past.

True Story ?
Or is it just for laugh ?
Try Guessing ..

geek
Back to top Go down
Justin/Col dragon

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: -------------- Horse bites off man's testicle --------   -------------- Horse bites off man's testicle -------- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 pm

sounds true enough to me lolz affraid
Back to top Go down
warblood
Co Owner
Co Owner
warblood

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: -------------- Horse bites off man's testicle --------   -------------- Horse bites off man's testicle -------- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 pm

im not sure what to think about this article. It seems funny and serious at the same time..im going to sit on the fence about this one, i don't know if its truth or funny Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -------------- Horse bites off man's testicle --------   -------------- Horse bites off man's testicle -------- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-------------- Horse bites off man's testicle --------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Comedy-
Jump to: